Saturday September 28 2019
$10 Adults, $6 Kids 4 -13, 3 and under FREE!
Beer Garden, Food Vendors, Weiner Dog Races, Craft Vendors, Entertainment, Games, Prizes & More! Oktoberfest features Classic German beers, Beer, German food, weinerdog races, live music & dancing.
- 11am Park Opens
- 1:00 Smiling Scandinavians Main Stage
- 2:00 Wiener Dog races an Family games in center field (round 1)
- 2:30 Games and contests on Main Stage
- 3:00 Smiling Scandinavians
- 4:00 Wiener Dog races an Family Games in center field (round 2)
- 4:30 Games and Contests on Main Stage
- 5:00 Smiling Scandinavians
- 7:00 Kids Movie Moana IN VENUE3
- 7:00 Shades of Heuey (7- 8:30)
- 9:00 Flexer T(9 – 10:15, 10:30 – 11:30)
- 12am Park Closes
Alderbrook Park is one of America’s most beautiful private parks located in Brush Prairie, Washington. Alderbrook Park is a 63-acre park nestled in the forest with it’s own private lake, pool, creek and other amenities. An outdoor destination for both public and private events, we strive to provide our guests with the highest level of hospitality while preserving the charm of the native wooded landscape.
We have four covered pavilions for use, along with pedal boats, a private pool, train rides, miniature golf, 18 acres of lawn and hiking trails, a pirate ship, bounce houses, and our famous Pink Lemonade fountain along with many more amenities.
*Please note we cannot allow pets and thank you for your understanding. No outside Alcohol, Glass bottles, or BBQ’s
- September 28, 2019, 11:00 am-11:45 pm
- 24414 NE Westerholm Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Purchase Tickets at the Gate