For First Friday, May 1st, we will have a “Garden Gnome & Fairy Gala” in honor of the Camas Plant & Garden Fair the next week! 5-8pm with so much going on!
Find those mischievous gnomes and cute fairies in each participating location and see what kind of fun each is having! You’ll earn tickets to win great prizes for each location you go to!
Other activities will include:
- Find the fairy houses through town and feed the fairies! (get the fairy food at the DCA tables in Journey! :))
- Find the Toadstool Game sponsored by Carla Edwards, Realtor! Mini toadstools will be posted around town. Find up to 5 and get free raffle tickets to win the Garden gnome and Fairy-inspired baskets donated by Carla Edwards. So much FUN!!
- S’MORES with IQ Credit Union
What a fun addition to Downtown Camas First Friday!
- Art gallery shows and receptions with refreshments:
- Free gnome and fairy airbrush face painting by Mandi and Ian of mandi MOON Artistry in front of Journey. They’ll be dressed as garden gnomes for photo ops as well.
- Gnome and fairy kids’ crafts, games and fun at the DCA tables in Journey
- After Hours Shopping–get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown!
- Much more!
Join us! Start at Journey, 304 NE 4th, and pick up your passport and activity list. May 3rd, 5-8pm. Let’s have fun together in our downtown
- May 1, 2020, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- 304 NE 4th Ave
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.