Are you ready for an all new season of Halloween fun?
The Clark County ScareGround’s returns with a vengeance at the Clark County Fairgrounds this year for an all new season to haunted houses and Halloween fun! The unique event features haunted houses, carnival rides, side-show attractions, midway vendors, photo ops, and so much more! If you haven’t visited our event recently, you are missing out on one of the best Haunted Houses and Halloween experiences in the Northwest.
Lil’ Monster’s Zone
Youngsters should check out the ScareGround’s Lil’ Monster’s Zone, a whole area dedicated to ‘not-so-scary’ Halloween games, activities and crafts.
This area is strictly a friendly monster only area.
Side-show Tickets – more attractions and things to do
We have a brand new system in place for all of the smaller and ‘not-so-scary’ ScareGround’s attractions that we call Side-Show Tickets. This allows guests to pick and choose the other attractions we offer with ease and reduces the paper usage at our event drastically by offering a single ticketing option for the various attractions.
- Blackout! Mini-maze
- Buried Alive: Coffin Ride
- The Scream Parlor (Strange Things Photo Op)
- Halloween Carnival Games
- More side-show attractions coming soon!
Other side-show tickets perks
- Haunted House Re-entry
- ScareGrounds Mystery Bag
- ScareGrounds Merch
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Dates & Times: The Clark County ScareGround’s are open Weekends in October!
- 2019 Schedule: October 4-6, 11-13, 18-20, 25-31
- Box Office and Haunted Attractions open at 7:00pm (6:00pm Sundays)
- Box Office begins redeeming online ticketing 30-min prior to standard gates
- We keep haunting until we’ve scared all of the ticket-holders off of the property (or buried the ones that didn’t survive!)
Location & Parking: The ScareGrounds is conveniently located at the Clark County Event Center, 17402 NE Delfel Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642. Parking is FREE!
- 17402 NE Delfel Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.