Chelatchie Prairie Railroad: Steam Train Robbery
So sorry to say that is happening again. The local sheriff has notified us that the notorious train robbers are predicted to be back in town. These folks are brutal, often grabbing participating folks off the train. Will the Sherriff arrive in time to capture the thieves? He has again enlisted the help of a local army Calvary unit. They will set up camp with a bivouac in town near our depot they also posted troops at our Moulton Station where the train robbers tend to attack.
- Dates: August 24, 2019 – August 25, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Chelatchie Prairie Railroad
- Address: 207 N Railroad Avenue, Yacolt, WA 98675
- Phone: 360-686-3559
- Time: Train departs each day at noon and 2:30 PM
- Price: $18 per person, $17 for seniors & military, $12 for children 3-12
- 207 N Railroad Ave
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.