Here are a few helpful tips when adding your listing:
- Use low resolution photos or logos (minimum 600 pixel width – maximum 1000 pixel width, minimum 72 dpi)
- Landscape orientation photos. Portrait orientation can be used but it won’t showcase your business as well.
- Use a “close-up” photo for your 1st thumbnail. This way users can easily see what your photo and business is about.
- Try not to duplicate existing tags. This can cause the site to bog down and create confusion.
- Try not to duplicate exact “description” information from your website to your listing on My Family Guide. Google does NOT like this and will cause your listing to appear lower on Google.
- Enhanced listings will appear at the top of all searches, then basic listings, then free listings.