Shop Amazon Deals
Take advantage of the winter sale going on now!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
4th of July 2022 in Lincoln City
2022 Independence Day in Lincoln City
Festivities start in the Historic Taft District of Lincoln City with live music beginning at 11 am. Head to the water and enjoy a patriotic boat parade around Devils Lake starting at 7:00 pm. Then finish up your holiday with the spectacular firework display over Taft Waterfront Park at dusk, approximately 10:00/10:30 pm.
4th of July Parking
Parking is permitted in the public parking lots and on the street throughout the Taft District. This area of Lincoln City becomes very busy during this event. Please be patient, exercise caution, and plan ahead!
While viewing our firework shows, please exercise caution. Maintain distance from other groups, or wear a mask when that is not possible.
Personal fireworks are not permitted in Lincoln City this year, please leave them at home and come enjoy the display over Siletz Bay instead. Fireworks are not permitted in parks or on Oregon beaches. Keep it legal. Keep it safe.
- 825 Southwest 51st Street
- July 4, 2022, 11:00 am-10:30 pm
- No Disruption
Free Community Event
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)