MEAL TIME at 12:00PM-2:00PM
*Free food market on Thursdays
Portland Parks & Recreation is providing free meals and grab ‘n’ go activities for youth at 26 locations this summer.
Please know that Portland Parks & Recreation will be responsive to COVID-19 safety directives from Governor Kate Brown and Oregon Health Authority that could alter the services listed.
Program updates will be posted at portlandoregon.gov/parks/freelunch.
*Safety Guidelines and Program Rules*
• Practice physical distancing—stay at least 6 feet away from others you don’t live with.
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
• Wear a cloth face covering if possible.
• Stay home if you’re sick.
• Watch for signs in areas of the park that may be closed.
• Youth ages 10 and under should be accompanied by an adult.
• Meals are for all youth ages 1-18.
• Meals must be taken off site.
• Meals may be picked up by an adult for youth who aren’t present.