- Event Info
- Event Dates
- How to register
- Event Registration Fees
- Event Status
- Special Offers
The Yoga Expo Portland
The Yoga Expo is coming to Portland on April 23rd, 2022!
Join us for a fun day of unlimited yoga classes with amazing teachers, wellness workshops, and a vibrant vendor marketplace at the Oregon Convention Center.Classes include AcroYoga, Reverse-Aging Face Yoga, Power Flow, Gentle Yoga, Vinyasa, Meditation, Sound Baths, and many more!All ages, skill levels, and abilities welcome. Free admission for children under 12!
- Location: Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland OR 97232
- Time: Saturday, April 23rd 2022 from 8:30AM to 5:30PM PST
- Ages: Discover how The Yoga Expo can provide an unforgettable experience for each and every member of your family. All ages are welcome and children under 12 attend free!
- I’ve never done yoga before, is that OK? Yes! There are classes and workshops for all experience levels at The Yoga Expo. Additionally, there are plenty of activities to choose from for the entire family!
- Do I need to signup for classes? Please note SCHED software is for attendee planning purposes only. Class signup is not required to participate in any classes. We recommend arriving to your desired classes 10 minutes prior to start time.
- What do I need to bring? Please bring your ID, electronic ticket, a yoga mat, water bottle, and any props you wish to use.
- What are the COVID protocols? Per Oregon state guidelines, face coverings and proof of vaccination status are not required. Masks are optional and we encourage all attendees to stay healthy and follow practices to keep our community safe.
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- April 23, 2022, 8:30 am-6:00 pm
- No Disruption
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.