Shop Amazon Deals
Shop smart, shop savvy, and make this holiday season one to remember! 🎁🛍️
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Teen Late Night – Middle School
Ages 11-14. Middle School Only.
Teen Late Night will include access to the basketball courts, game room with foosball, pool tables, ping pong, pop-a-shot, large size games of Jenga, connect 4 and checkers.
Pizza and soft drink will be provided.
Enjoy lots of fun in a supervised, safe atmosphere. This gives the opportunity to make new friends and reconnect with old ones.
Our teen programming starts with the core principles of Trust, Respect, Self-Esteem, Consistency and Integrity. These values create welcoming spaces for teens of all social and economic backgrounds to come together to develop tolerance, acceptance and gain support while hanging out and having fun in a safe and positive environment
Fridays 730pm – 10:30pm
- Registrations are first come, first served.
- Must be enrolled in Middle School.
- Must have a Youth Opportunity Pass or Community Center membership to enroll for FREE.
- Nonmembers will be charged $5.
- All participants must follow Vancouver Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Code of Conduct.
- Check in closes at 8:30pm.
- Check out required, no re-entry.
- No backpacks allowed past entry; if brought they will be searched and returned at the end of the program or when you leave.
- No drinks other than water, food allowed at tables in lobby only.
- Questions? Contact Ashley del Campo at ashley.delcampo@cityofvancouver or at 360-487-7026.
- 700 NE 136th Ave
Must have a Youth Opportunity Pass or be a community center member (youth or family). CLICK HERE TO GET THE YOUTH OPPORTUNITY PASS.
- No Disruption
Free for community members or those with a Youth Opportunity Pass.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.