Shop Amazon Deals
Shop smart, shop savvy, and make this holiday season one to remember! 🎁🛍️
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Junior Market at the Vancouver Farmers MarketBrought to you by the Greater Vancouver Chamber, in Partnership with Lemonade Day Greater Vancouver!Kids from across the region are invited to sell their hand-made or home-grown products at the Junior Market! Giving young entrepreneurs an opportunity to test their skills as they run their own business for a day at no cost!
Kids Age 6 – 16We will walk you through starting your own Jr. business with the simple and easy-to-use Lemonade Day app! The program will teach you everything you need to know about starting your business and get you ready for the Junior Market!Sign up now at https://yourchamber.typeform.com/JuniorMarketDon’t have a Junior Marketer to participate? Don’t worry! You can still join us on June 4th and support our local young entrepreneurs by shopping at the Junior Market!Please email YourChamber@VancouverUSA.com with any questions about the event or the Lemonade Day Program.Thank you to– Main Squeeze Investor iQ Credit Union!– Fresh Squeezed Investor OnPoint Community Credit Union
– Simply the Zest Investors Salsbury & Co., The Columbian, Vancouver Family Magazine, and Rivermark Community Credit Union
– Spoon Full of Sugar Investors Columbia Credit Union, Gardner School of Arts & Science, Corwin Beverage, Mackenzie, and Securus Systems
– Junior Market Bag Sponsor Bagcraft
– Gift Card Sponsor Big Al’s
- 605 Esther St
- June 4, 2022, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- No Disruption
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.