Shop Amazon Deals
Take advantage of the winter sale going on now!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oregon Crafters Market
Oregon Crafters Market is an outdoor marketplace of local crafters, artists, talents, music, food, and more! A celebration of life, living, and creating for all ages to enjoy.
Peruse and support a variety of local crafters and artists. Along the creekside in beautiful downtown Silverton, OR.
Outdoor venue with fine foods & spirits and a great lineup of live musicians serenading it all!
Local Handcrafts and Artists, Live Music, Food, Spirits & Festivities
The market begins the first weekend in May and is open every Saturday and Sunday through the last weekend in October
Every Weekend Throughout Market Season
First Friday’s of each Month 6pm-10pm
- 215 N Water St
- No Disruption
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)