Join us for a celebration of our Camas history and Spring! We will make our history come alive! First Friday, April 3rd, 5-8pm.
The fun includes:
- Play the “Guess About Camas” history game around town, learn about why Camas is so great, and be entered to win prizes!
- Play the Legacy Square Game for raffle tickets!
- Mill historians will show us why our mill is cool–make paper with them at the Mill Interpretive Center!
- Two Rivers Historical Museum will be in Journey with cool artifacts about our town – come with questions, they will have answers.
- S’mores roasting sponsored by iQ Credit Union!
- Art Shows and receptions at all our art galleries
- Natalia’s Cafe will be going retro with hamburger and fries for $4.99, hot dog and fries for $3.99 and milkshakes and malts for $2.99! YUM!
- Do the History “Course” and earn tickets to win! GP Toilet paper Toss, Camas Cornhole, Camas History Plinko, Prune Drop and the Camas Chalk Board Challenge. Win each of the games in the history “course”and get a roll of GP toilet paper. 10 rolls that night will have a golden egg in them which wins you a paper prize package! Everyone who does the “course” is entered to win a mega paper prize package! Woohoo!!!
- Guess the “Spring Eggs” jar to win.
- Kids’ crafts–make a paper Millie dog and Spring Newspaper Snails
- Plus all the great shopping and dining in Downtown Camas!
- For every $10 spent on food, wine, merchandise – anything, get a FREE raffle ticket to win items!
Pick up your participation and activity list at Journey, 304 NE 4th. Come find out all about the town we love!
- April 3, 2020, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- 304 NE 4th Ave
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.