Chocolate treats, fun themed activities, art shows, games, crafts, prizes, and more will all be a part of the First Friday event in Downtown Camas on February 7th. Downtown businesses will be serving and selling chocolate delights and other romantic gifts with wine and specials at select locations as well. The event runs from 5-8pm.
The evening’s activities include:
- Guess the candy jar amounts in each participating location and be entered to win the candy and other great Valentine’s themed prizes!
- Take the Candy Bar Challenge! Mmmmm.
- Get a picture with “Nick & Tami” (Happy 2nd Anniversary to the darling wedding couple from February First Friday in 2018!) and enter to win a romance basket!
- Art receptions and shows in all downtown art galleries
- Kid’s Valentine’s crafts and games at the DCA tables in Journey
- Special sales throughout downtown shops
- Earn tickets to win for every $10 you spend in downtown!
Participation lists are available in stores and at the DCA tables in Journey, 304 NE 4th. Join us for a sweet night!
- 315 NE 4th Ave
- February 7, 2020, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Event Category: Festivals