“Go Green!” is the theme for the March 6th First Friday in Downtown Camas. Lucky leprechauns, a “Green Zone” featuring local green schools, green businesses and non-profits that care for the environment, and the wearing of the green will all be a part of this fun event. The event runs from 5-8pm.
Here’s what’s going on downtown for First Friday:
- “Find the Lucky Leprechaun”: Each participating merchant will have a “lucky leprechaun” in their business, and for every leprechaun you find, you receive a prize ticket to be entered to win “green” prizes and more from the merchants. Lucky leprechaun “passports” can be found in participating stores and at the DCA table in Journey.
- Wander through the “Green Zone” at Journey church and learn how easy it is to make this world a greener place with fun educational kid-friendly activities and giveaways provided by local nonprofits. Come visit our “Green Zone!”
- Art Shows and Receptions
- Merchants will have “green lists” in their windows showing all the ways our downtown businesses care for the environment.
- “Green” Kids’ crafts at the DCA tables!
- Customers wearing green get an extra prize ticket—if they wear a green hat, they get three!
- For every $10 spent in downtown you get a ticket to enter to win.
- So many fun activities!
- 304 NE 4th Ave
- March 6, 2020, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Event Category: Festivals