Shop Amazon Deals
Take advantage of the winter sale going on now!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Healthy Kids Running Series is a five (5) week running program in the spring and fall for kids Pre-K through 8th grade. Each HKRS Series takes place once a week and offers age appropriate running events including the 50 & 75 yard dashes, the 1/4 mile, the 1/2 mile and the 1 mile run. We also welcome our High School runners! Our high school students will be running a 2 mile race. Kids compete each week for a chance to earn points. At the end of the Series the boys and girls who accumulate the most points in their respective distances are awarded trophies. All participants receive a medal on Week 5!
The registration fee covers the entire five (5) weeks of the Series which includes race bibs for each week, a runner shirt, a finisher medal, sponsor giveaways when available, and trophies for top place finishers. Registration is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Online Early Bird registration is $40.00 and then increases to $45.00 three weeks prior to the first race event.
Share your running photos with our community! Find us on Facebook @HealthyKidsRunning or Instagram @healthykidsrs!
- 1016 N Garrison Rd
Healthy Kids Running Series Referral Program!
* Sign up for Healthy Kids Running Series!
* Once the registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends, family via social media and e-mail!
* Get 3 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a refund of $10. Boom!
* Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will receive exclusive HKRS Swag!
- No Disruption
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)